Sunday 6 January 2013

Let the packing begin

It's less than a month to the move date and we have started packing since the boxes arrived on Sat. The reason for starting early is to make the process somewhat less painful as we each have soooo many things. We started with the books because we can likely live without them for a month, of course leaving the one I am reading now. :)

My books can be classified broadly into the following categories:
  1. Baking and Cooking
  2. Art and Crafts - sewing, card-making, beads, etc.
  3. Photography, Photoshop and Design
  4. Business and Marketing
  5. Travel
Haha nothing unexpected as these are my loves but with the amount of information I can get from the Internet, I have been referring less and less to these books.

Besides packing the books into boxes, I have started bubble-wrapping the vodka bottles (which I collect) and some shoes..hard to pack these as I still wear them.

The good thing about moving house (though I'm not saying we should do it often) is it's a great opportunity to take stock of what you have and discard the unwanted ones. Can you believe I still have my university notes and books?! During the last major spring-cleaning I threw out my JC lecture notes and tutorials..Haha I can be such a hoarder at times! :P

Till the next update. Have a good week ahead!

IMG_7019

IMG_7015

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...